New this year, we have the opportunity to book day cat skiing in advance! As many of you know Irwin Guides is owned and operated by Eleven Experience, a local luxury lodging company. Guests who book lodging with Eleven Experience have cat skiing included in their stay. Therefore, Eleven guests have the first rights of refusal to the cats.
In the past, we have limited our day cat operations to be available only a week out. This season, we are now offering a wide range of available dates in advance! Typically these cats would be $8,500, but this year we are able to offer these dates at the discounted rate of $7,000 for a full cat buyout (up to 10 people). A single seat is $700 per person and has a minimum of 8 people to run. If we do not have 8 people, we will cancel the cat and either try to re-book or refund participants.
For this offer, if we have a last minute booking at the Eleven Experience lodge, we reserve the right to cancel the day cat up to 14 days in advance. This is the reason we are offering a $1,500 discount on full cat buyouts. In the event we have to cancel the day cat, we will provide a full refund and the first right to our next day cat opportunity. The likelihood of a day cat cancelation is small, but possible.
Cat Skiing Overview:
– Single seat at $700
– Private Buyouts at $7,000
– 10 people max
– Over 1,300 acres of ski-able terrain suitable for intermediate to expert skiers/riders (not recommended for beginners).
– An average of 8 – 10 laps/day which is approx 8,000 to 12,000 vertical feet
– Luxury, state-of-the-art snowcats (leather seats, satellite radio, 360 degree views)
– A top notch guide staff comprised of professional, certified ski guides (we staff 2- 5 guides each day in order to accommodate any ability splits that might exists among our snowcat guests)
– On-Mountain Hospitality staff to attend to your needs throughout the day
– The use of our custom ROMP ski fleet or custom snowboards
– Freshly prepared gourmet lunch mid day
– Après & beverages at the end of the day
– A variety of snacks and beverages available in the snow cats and at our on-mountain cabin throughout the day
– Transportation from/to the town of Crested Butte and our cat ski area (the ski area is about a 45 minute drive from town)
Are you are interested? Give our office a call at (970)-349-5430
See you soon & pray for snow!